Now more than ever, we must come together to fight institutional bias, keep diversity & inclusion alive in the workplace and see that everyone has equal access to vital resources. On Wednesday, October 21, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m., at the Women, Diversity & Change Virtual Summit, you'll hear leading attorneys from AT&T, Uber, 7-Eleven, J.C. Penny, JPMorgan Chase, Texas Instruments, Goldman Sachs, Toyota Financial Services, Bank of America, Lockheed Martin Aeronautics… and many more.
- Increasing Diversity In-house & at Law Firms
- Dealing with Unconscious Bias & Discrimination
- Self-Advocacy & Countering Personal Negation When Advancing a Legal Career
- Developing & Promoting Leaders of Color
- Sponsors, Influencers & Career Engineering for Legal Counsel
- Virtual networking face-to-face on our new state of the art platform!
Complimentary registration exclusive for in-house counsel & corporate executive leaders. CLE pending approval. Questions: Contact ASC Member Michelle Carey Jones.